Family Birthing Center
At Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, expectant families can expect more: more pampering, more peace of mind and more emphasis placed on you and your growing family. One of life's most precious times is experiencing the joys of a new life. From selecting nursery colors to naming your baby, you encounter a whirlwind of excitement as you prepare for your baby's arrival. At Mat-Su Regional, we understand your unique needs as a mother. And we are ready to make your birthing experience as special as the bundle of love on its way.
Our OB team is the cornerstone of what makes us so special. The talented OB physicians on the medical staff at Mat-Su Regional Medical Center have delivered thousands of little ones into the world. These physicians entrust their patients to our hospital because of the dedicated and compassionate staff who care for new moms and babies in our warm, welcoming environment. Our nursing team all has extensive experience in obstetrical care. And though they are an elite team of professionals, they are also a caring family.
At Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, you can expect many amazing benefits. Some of them include:
- Skilled and experienced physicians & staff – We take pride in our experience and the skill of our team in helping you bring your bundle of joy into the world.
- Childbirth Classes – We offer childbirth education classes to new moms and dads as well as those who need a refresher. To register for our classes, please call 901-861-6351.
- Baby's first picture - We will take a special photo of your little one and place it online, with your permission, so that family and friends can see your new addition. See our latest arrivals.
- Information via our website through our Health Resources - When you visit our homepage and click on the Health Resources link, you have access to a wealth of current information on pregnancy and childbirth.
- Free Wireless Internet Access - for an added convenience, you will have access to our free hospital guest wireless internet access
- Celebration meal - after the birth of your baby, we will provide you and one other a free, gourmet celebration meal.
At Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, we will go the extra mile to make sure that your visit with us is as comfortable and memorable as possible. Again, congratulations! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Classes and Events
Learn more about the Birth and Parenting Preparation classes and events we offer
Pregnancy is an exciting time for parents-to-be. Use this health resource
information to help you make informed decisions from conception through delivery.