- All Registered Nurse Staff
- Nurses trained in Chemotherapy and Biotherapy
- Advanced Access PICC trained
- Urgent Care Physicians in house for emergency management of patients
- Medication Management by Mat Su Regional Pharmacy
- Appointment Based Service.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 9:30AM-5:30PM
Services Available to Licensed Physicians:
- Placement of peripheral intravenous access devices
- Placement of peripherally inserted central venous access devices (PICC)
- Care and Access of Central Venous Access Lines and Ports
- Delivery of Physician ordered medications by IV, IM, or SC routes.
- IV Hydration Therapy by physician order
- Accessing and obtaining lab specimens from central lines.
Services Available to MSRMC Medical Staff:
- Outpatient Blood Therapy (Transfusion) of whole blood, packed cells, platelets and IVIG
- Chemotherapy by physician order
- Biotherapy by physician order
950 E. Bogard Road
Wasilla, Alaska 99654