Home Care and Hospice
Home health care is not an option for everyone. Generally, the person receiving care or treatment at home must be well enough to be cared for in the home setting.
Hospice Volunteers are a gift from the community to our patients.
Our trained volunteers help with:
- Support and care for the patient and family
- Sharing life experiences
- Shopping and errands
- Respite care
- Meal preparation
- Community education
- Office and clerical support
- Music, hobbies, etc.
Hospice volunteers are caring men and women who:
- Provide relief for caregivers.
- Give the simple communication of caring and companionship.
- Provide kindness and courtesy to our patients and families.
- Respect confidentiality and the privacy of others.
- Attend a 20-hour training program
- Fulfill application and interview process
- Be eighteen years of age or older
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Attend quarterly in-service training
Become a Hospice Volunteer
If you are interested in becoming a Hospice volunteer or would like more information please contact:
950 E Bogard Rd Ste 132
Wasilla, AK 99654