Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
To exceed our patients' expectations through quality care and customer service
Progressive, competent and quality health care for our growing community through the teamwork of families, doctors, employees and volunteers
- Community Centered
Mat-Su Regional Medical Center strives to maintain the highest ethical standards when conducting business, whether within our facilities or in dealing with various publics. We have developed a Corporate Compliance Program, The Bottom Line, to guide us toward our goal of improving patient outcomes by respecting patient rights and conducting business relationships in an ethical manner. Standards defined in The Bottom Line are based on our Mission, Vision and Values as well as on common sense, courtesy and moral standards. We constantly monitor our organization's policies and procedures to make sure we are meeting our standards, which uphold the following:
- To promote consideration of patient values and preferences, including their cultural, psychosocial, and spiritual values and their right to make the decision to discontinue treatment;
- To recognize all the hospital's responsibilities under the law, especially the right to reasonable access to care;
- To inform patients of their responsibilities in the care process;
- To ensure the admission, patient care and treatment, transfer and discharge of patients is conducted in a dignified, fair manner, in accordance with regulations and motivated by the needs and desires of the patient and not the financial concerns of the hospital;
- To manage the hospital's relationships with patients and the public in an ethical manner.
If you have any questions concerning Mat-Su Regional Medical Center's Corporate Compliance Program or code of ethical standards, please contact our Corporate Compliance Officer through Mat-Su Regional Medical Center at 907-861-6000.